Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Full Disclosure

I am an absolute failure at everything except music. And in music, there is no longer any money. At least not at my minuscule level of success.

I had a long, stable corporate career, that I threw away for magic beans, and a succession of broken relationships, broken windshields and broken bank accounts.

I have nothing left. I am at the end of the world.

I don't know what the hell can be done from here.

It seems like it's all over now.

I may or may not rally. I suppose now I don't even care.

This labyrinth of motherfucking bullshit doesn't really seem worth the effort.

Those of you sitting pretty, with money, with people that care about you: congratulations, but beware.

You could lose it all in an instant. Through no fault of your own.

The universe is abundant, but capricious.

I am just tired and broken.

There may be no more posts.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment