Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Farm Living

I got a sunburn on my neck, some cuts on my arm and a little bit of dosh from a hard days work.

I do not romanticize rural living or nature. It is rough, and it is hard.

But if you're not willing to put in the hard work, you shouldn't get the spoils.

Eventually my day's work may end up in a bottle of Reisling that might possibly be imbibed by the bourgeoisie (in fact, I met a Silicon Valley venture capitalist while I was at their winery over the weekend).

I'm okay with that.

Because the money I made from this work today will fund other revolutionary projects.

We are at war. Don't let anyone kid you. And wars aren't always "hot."

Sometimes they just suck the money out of communities and hold it overseas to avoid taxes.

There is a lot of shit to answer for.

I got pushed out of corporate America because I agitated for human rights.

I will never apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment